Owner - Chris Brainard
Chris was born was in San Antonio and then moved to Southlake where he went K-12. After playing football at Southlake Carroll and winning 2 State Championships he went on to play football at the University of North Texas. Chris is passionate about helping others improve their performance and helping them achieve their goals.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- EXOS Performance Speciliast
- CPPS (Certified Physical Preparation Specialist)
- NASM CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Level 2
- Postural Restoration Institute (Myokinematic Restoration)
Dir. of Performance
Hi everyone! I’m Tyler. I grew up playing baseball and basketball and continued playing all the way through high school. I enjoy helping athletes and adults get stronger and more powerful. Can’t wait to meet you and help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Master of Kinesiology, George Mason University
- Bachelor of Science, Texas Tech University
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)